Shake up your household menu – and put your fully equipped kitchen to use – with this easy-to-follow recipe, courtesy of The Palms at Sunset Lakes Apartments in Zachary, Louisiana.
This recipe for a Three-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake is the perfect way to put your fully equipped kitchen to good use, too! Not only is this recipe very yummy, but it’s also super quick to throw together. Best of all, it is one of those recipes that requires only three ingredients. Not to mention, everything you need to make this addicting strawberry cake can be easily found at your local grocery store – or in your stocked pantry. The next time your sweet tooth calls out for something sugary, try out this easy recipe ASAP!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. Note that the top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least three hours before enjoying.