Following a gluten-free diet doesn’t mean that you must give up all forms of sweets for good! Contrary to popular belief, there are plenty of delicious, diet-friendly, and gluten-free cakes, muffins, and other treats out there – and many of them have a flavor that rivals the original thing! Check out this recipe for Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins from Well and Good, and you’ll agree that avoiding gluten doesn’t have to involve denying your sweet tooth.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and put liners into a 16-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, milk, and avocado oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until fully incorporated. Then, add the blueberries.
- Portion the batter equally into the muffin tin, filling each muffin to the top.
- Sprinkle coconut sugar over muffins and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly golden on the top and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Master the art of cooking by joining The Palms at Sunset Lakes Apartments in Zachary, Louisiana in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.